All-Access Pass to all comedy show events and carnival grounds. Participate in online Comedy Contest voting for the entire festival.
1. Rideshare/Drop-off is recommended due to limited parking.
a. There will be very limited paid parking available on-site. First come, first serve.
b. There is plenty of parking in the neighborhood just be mindful of street signs.
c. Paid Parking Lot at Waugh & Westheimer (10 min walk) [SHOW IN GOOGLE MAPS]
2. We will let individual show ticket holders into the venue 30 minutes before showtime, individual ticket holders must leave the festival grounds after show or purchase upgrade pass at our ticketing booth (Upgrades are the cost of the pass, less your ticket value)
3. All-Access & VIP pass holders will pick up the passes at either festival entrance. Please provide QR Code from Eventbrite (on your phone/email is preferred)
4. All-Access & VIP pass holders can enter and leave as much as they would like but we are not responsible for lost or stolen passes and will not replace them. Passes must be worn at all times while on festival grounds.
5. We will let in children to the carnival area for free, but they must be accompanied by their own parent/legal guardian. We strongly recommend that children under 15 do not enter our comedy shows due to content.
6. All shows are seated first come, first serve. It is recommended to get in line 15 minutes prior to the posted show start time. Show entrance will be done in the following order:
7. No outside food/beverage. Food and beverages will be available for sale onsite. Bags are Subject to search.
8. No heckling or loud talking during shows. We reserve the right to remove you from the premise for conduct without a refund.
The Riot Comedy Festival - Houston, Texas
2010 Waugh Dr. Houston, TX 77006
Copyright © 2023 The Riot Comedy Festival - Houston, TX - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy